Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of qualitylowvoltage.com (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at qualitylowvoltage.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Trademarks. The Company name and logo are the exclusive intellectual property of Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are not permitted to the use of any intellectual property found on this site. Any unauthorized use is a violation of the intellectual property ownership rights of Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
5. Site Use. Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., and Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., may terminate your use of this website at any time.
6. Conduct Policy. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
6.1. you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
6.2. you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
6.3. you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
6.4. you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this website to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent;
6.5. you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including, but not limited to, laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Third-party services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. QUALITY LOW VOLTAGE SERVICES, INC., DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL QUALITY LOW VOLTAGE SERVICES, INC., BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
13.1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
13.2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
13.3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
13.4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
13.5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
13.6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
14. Copyright Agent. Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Katie Bonilla who can be reached as follows:
14.1. By Mail: 1040 Commercial Street Suite #106 San Jose, Ca 95112
14.2. By Phone: 408-274-0400 Ext. 807
14.3. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., or its affiliates.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Termination. Quality Low Voltage Services, Inc., may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Contact Information
QUALITY LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
1040 Commercial Street Suite #106
San Jose, California 95112
Phone: 855-VOLTAGE / 855-865-8243